Monday, April 25, 2016

climate


  1. Change
  2. controversy 
  3. Leonardo DiCaprio 
  4. 2 degrees celsius 
  5. Global Warming 
These words were the first 5 words that came to mind when I think of the word climate. I chose change because when people say climate, the word that often comes next is change. This is because the climate is slowly changing. I chose controversy because there is much controversy behind the idea of climate change. People are blaming humans for it and are doing everything they can to protect the climate however, many people do not want to. I chose Leonardo DiCaprio because he is a celebrity who talks about climate change often. Not only was it mentioned in his Oscar acceptance speech, but he posts about it on social media almost everyday because he believes that it is the most important issue our country is facing today. I chose 2 degrees celsius because there was an article on CNN that talked about Global Warming that I read once that was titled 2 degrees celsius. My last word was global warming. This is because when i think of climate change, I automatically think of Global Warming because it is not only a controversy and change in the climate but is the probably the most popular topic talked about when it comes to climate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment