Wednesday, February 10, 2016

2nd Semester Reflection

Because the first semester of US History went well for me, I was feeling very confident going in to the second semester. So far we have been doing a lot of reading and have taken a test. I wish to improve my test scores even more as the semester progresses. In order to improve my test scores I will read over all of the material. I have been pretty consistent with my homework so I would love to keep that up as well. In the future, I plan to read a lot more closely so my reading questions are a lot more accurate. I loved studying documentaries because one of my favorite things to do is analyze film. I enjoy doing this because it gives me a better understanding of the story and also the director/ actors's intensions for the film. I hope to continue to do this as we move on in the semester because I find it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment